CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF BUSINESS
Boom Mat Decoupling Washers Kit
This product is currently unavailable.
Boom Mat™ Decoupling Washers are the best way to decouple bodies, gas tanks, fenders and more from engine and road vibrations. They are made from viscoelastic elastomers designed to act as a barrier between metals and dissipate vibrational energy, resonance and impact. These washers dampen vibrations over a wide range of frequencies and temperatures. Simply add washer between the metal surfaces. Multiple sizes available for any type of installation. Perfect for mounting fuel tanks on motorcycles, body mounts, fender mounts and more.
- Place between metal mounting surfaces to reduce vibration transfer
Washer Kit (050087) Includes:
- 8 - 050092 (10.3 ID x 20.63 OD)
- 8 - 050091 (10.31 ID x 31.75 OD)
- 8 - 050090 (13.48 ID x 26.98 OD)
- 8 - 050088 (15.24 ID x 29.51 OD)
- 4 - 050089 (13.48 ID x 63.5 OD)
Material Type: Polyurethane Elastomer
Color: Clear to slight yellow
Operating Temp: -20F to 200F
Specific Gravity: 1.10
Thickness: .050” +/- 10%