CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF BUSINESS
ORDERS SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE UK MAY BE SUBJECT TO LOCAL TAXES AND DUTIES
Ringers R-065 Knit Cut 5 safety gloves
This product is currently unavailable.
Cut-resistant impact gloves, with a TPR design and knit shell for dexterous comfort.
Specialised defences: Thanks to a breathable knit shell developed with Ringers F3 technology, these impact-resistant gloves combine advanced, EN/ANSI-certified cut resistance with excellent comfort and dexterity.
Added protection: In addition to their knit shell, Ringers 065 boast a patented TPR (thermoplastic rubber) design and half dipped nitrile palm, ensuring ANSI/ISEA-compliant impact protection.
Enhanced features: Their high-visibility design, with touchscreen-compatible thumb tips, index and middle fingers, enhance user-friendliness, while improving workplace safety.
Improved grip: Their half-dipped coating features a palm with a sandy finish, offering wearers secure grip in wet and dry environments, for greater overall hand safety.
- Oil and gas
- Metal fabrication
- Operating of heavy machinery
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Handling parts with sharp, rough edges
- Loading and hauling
- Assembling and mounting components
For help with sizing please see sizing chart in product images above
- Breathable knit shell - Cut resistance, dexterity and comfort
- TPR material: For protective gloves that ensure impact protection
- Touchscreen compatibility: Enhanced safety and usability
|ringers-r065 pds gb 1
|ringers-r065 pds gb 1 Download