CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF BUSINESS
ORDERS SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE UK MAY BE SUBJECT TO LOCAL TAXES AND DUTIES
Torco TBO Break-In Oil
This product is currently unavailable.
Formulated using premium paraffinic base oils for increased film strength and no friction modifiers to allow rapid piston ring seating in new and rebuilt high-performance racing engines.
Increased film strength protects rods and main bearings from damage, while the high levels of ZDDP protect cams, lifters, and rockers during the initial break-in period. An effective break-in oil is essential to seat rings against the cylinder wall for increased compression and maximum engine performance.
Cleansing agents “scrub down” any contaminants left in engines from the production process of freshly machined parts.
Available in SAE 30 and SAE 40
- Promotes proper seating of piston rings against the cylinder wall
- High detergency chemistry cleans contaminates
- High levels of ZDDP for protection of critical components
- Great reference oil for engine studies using a dyno
- Promotes maximum compression for new and rebuilt racing engines
|TBO TDS||TBO TDS Download|