CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF BUSINESS
ORDERS SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE UK MAY BE SUBJECT TO LOCAL TAXES AND DUTIES
Varley Red Top 30 Racing Battery
This product is currently unavailable.
The Varley Red Top™ Battery Range offers very high performance for race and rally applications. Designed and engineered to a high specification for motorsport use, the Varley Red Top™ can withstand even the harshest of conditions.
With high shock and vibration resistance, the Varley Red Top™ batteries have proven to be an excellent choice for race and rally cars. Small, lightweight, maintenance free and with an exceptionally high discharge capability, these batteries can be fitted upright or on their side and will not leak acid even when damaged.
Specification of the Varley Red Top™ 30
• Voltage - 12V
• C/10 Capacity - 30Ah
• Terminations - M6 Female
• Weight - 10.1kg
• Dimensions (mm) (LxWxH) - 250 x 97 x 142
• Cranking Current 20°C for 5 secs 1.2V/Cell - 850A
The Varley Red Top™ 30 is typically used in ALMS, Britcar, Britsports, BTCC, F3, Ferrari Challenge, FF2000, LMS, Sports 2000 Pinto, Radical, Rally Cars, VdeV.
- Exceptionally high cranking power
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Maintenance free, sealed construction
- Lightweight and compact
- No topping up
- Can be installed upright or on their side
- No electrolyte leakage (even if the outer case is damaged)