CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF BUSINESS
Torco V-Series Primary Chaincase Lubricant
This product is currently unavailable.
Torco V-Series Primary Chaincase Lubricant is a selective blend of synthetic and petroleum-based fluids designed to protect all critical drive components found in Harley® and aftermarket chaincases. A selective blend of extreme pressure and anti-friction additives provide the highest degree of protection as well as smooth positive clutch operation. This shear stable formula also prevents the formation of rust and oxidation which is critical during storage.
V-Series Primary Chaincase Lubricant is recommended for use in FL, FLT, FX, and FXR chaincase applications. It is also recommended for use in the combined primary/transmission of Sportster series XL and XR applications.
- Synthetic blend technology
- Excellent shock load and extreme pressure protection
- Provides smooth, positive clutch activation
- Superior anti-rust and oxidation protection
- API GL-4
- Also recommended for use in the combined primary/transmission of Sportster series XL and XR applications
|V-Series Primary Chaincase Lube||V-Series Primary Chaincase Lube Download|
- Torco V-Series - V Twin and Harley Davidson oil
Torco V-Series - V Twin and Harley Davidson oil